Exclusive: NVC Greenland Anti-Corrosive Light Fitting
We’re delighted to introduce supplier NVCs lates non-corrosive light fitting — available in Ireland exclusively through Kellihers/CT Electric. This polycarbonate IP65 weather-sealed LED fitting delivers class-leading performance up to 65% more energy efficient than equivalent T5 fittings.
- Industry, garages & workshops
- Food preparation areas
- Non-emergency versions rated to minus 25°C (M3 versions rated to 0°C)
- Resistant to impact and many chemical agents, but for suitability in specific environments please take specialist advice.
- Polycarbonate base and opal diffuser
- Grade 316 stainless steel clips
- Aluminium heat-sink
- Reinforced drill points in base for direct surface fixing, or conduit suspension.
- Stainless steel surface mounting clips
- Can also be suspended from wire/chain using clips provided
- Single & twin rows of SMD LEDs on metal core PCB
- Available in two lengths:
- 1240 (4ft)
- Single 22W, 2,755 lm, 124 l.lm/c.W
- Twin 43W, 5,125 lm, 119 l.lm/c.W
- 1540 (5 ft)
- Single 36W, 4,280 lm, 118 l.lm/c.W
- Twin 70W, 8,260 lm, 117 l.lm/c.W
- CRI >80
- CCT 5000K
- ENEC approved, 50,000 hour rated, low-flicker driver
- PF >.95
- 1240 (4ft)
Download the PDF brochure for more information, or ask at your local Kellihers/CT Electric branch.