Kellihers & CT Electric: Keeping essential services switched on through the crisis
Like every other business, Kellihers & CT Electric has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, but we’re committed to keeping supply lines open for our customers, especially those working with front-line services during the emergency.
Kellihers and CT Electric’s trade counters may be closed due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions but behind the scenes, our staff are working tirelessly to keep vital supply lines open. We’re here to ensure customers working at front-line sites across the country have access to the components they need to get the job done, whenever and wherever they need them.
Every day right across Ireland, Kellihers’ & CT Electric vans are loaded up with vital supplies for front-line projects:
- When contractors converting the Glen of Imaal Army Barracks into a 400-bed emergency COVID-19 HSE facility needed urgent electrical supplies, Kellihers delivered.
- When Finnie Electrical needed supplies for installation of 4 Oxygen Medical generator containers for the HSE across several hospitals in Ireland, Kellihers Bray Branch delivered.
- When essential HSE sites in the North West needed vital supplies over Easter, CT Electric Sligo delivered.
- When Mount Pleasant Nursing Home in Kilcock needed urgent supplies, Kellihers Ballymount delivered (contactless, of course).
- When IFES needed essential supplies for Croom hospital 24 bed COVID19 Emergency clinic, Kellihers Cork delivered
For critical projects large and small, nationwide, Kellihers & CT Electric continues to deliver.
Just a few of our recent deliveries
We’re proud we can do our bit to keep Ireland’s front-line services powered up and switched on in their fight against COVID-19. It is an “all-hands-on-deck” effort and we’d like to thank Kellihers and CT Electric staff for their unparalleled commitment, dedication and hard work. We’d also like to acknowledge the incredible work our customers are doing out in the field, keeping Ireland’s critical front-line services operational.
We’ve had fantastic support from our customers, suppliers and staff during what must be one of the most challenging times in living memory. Things are tough, but we are all in it together, so let’s keep going and beat this!