CUH Radiation Oncology Unit Lighting Case Study
When Cork University Hospital was looking for a lighting supplier for its new Radiation Oncology Unit, it didn’t have to look too far. Kellihers Electrical’s in-house lighting design expertise, coupled with our unparalleled range of high-quality products from the world’s leading manufacturers, all available competitive prices through our nationwide branch network, made Kellihers the natural choice.
This was a high-end project that demanded a correspondingly high-grade lighting solution. Our team’s answer: the Disano Fosnova Jet 140 – IP65 downlighter coupled with our own-brand Rexel 600×600 LED Panels, all coordinated and delivered to the project’s Electrical Contractor, Winthrop Electrical from Waterford, via our local Kellihers Electrical Cork Branch. That’s the Kellihers difference: national scale, buying power and reliability, coupled with that all-important local service and support.
- Premium IP-rated fitting ideal for healthcare environments
- Rated Lifetime of 50,000 hours / L80B20 Standard
- Anti-glare aluminium reflectors
- Galvanised Steel support brackets and housing springs
- Manufactured in accordance with EN60598–CEI34–21
Rexel 600×600 LED Panel
- Versatile LED panel suitable for a wide range of application
- Ideal replacement for T8 lay-in modular fittings
- 5 year warranty
- Triple E registered by SEAI
- Eligible for ACA Grant Aid
- Up to 5-times more powerful than standard fluorescent lamps
“We were delighted to be involved with this prestigious and important project. Providing consistently high levels of customer service is important to us as a group and that’s why we’re the number one choice for electrical industry professionals all over Ireland.”
— Paul Scannell, Lighting Sales Manager (Cork & Limerick), Kellihers Electrical.