IP Video Surveillence Kits for domestic and small business security from Gigamedia
With shorter days and the nights drawing in, it’s only natural to think about the security of your premises at this time of year. Whether you want to feel safer at home, or need to keep a closer eye on your small business premises, our data and security supply partner, Gigamedia, has what could be the ideal solution.
The new battery-powered wireless camera kit is specially designed for home and small business use and includes everything you need to set up a fully functional video surveillance installation in minutes. You’ll get two battery-powered WiFi enabled surveillence cameras, a power supply to recharge the camera batteries and a Network Video Recorder (NVR) unit with a built-in 1TB of storage. Because everything is wireless fitting is a breeze, with an average installation time of less than 20 minutes!
Features of your Video Surveillance Kit
- 2 cameras including battery with 2MP resolution for an installation in isolated places where no cables can’t be installed.
- Indoor/outdoor installation.
- Embedded PIR sensor for motion detection recordings with distance up to 10 m.
- 2.8 m lens with wide coverage: 120°.
- Night vision up to 8 m.
- Integrated microphone and speaker for bi-directional communication using smartphone.
- Average expected battery life: 5 months*.
- Wireless distance between camera and NVR is around 50 m**.
- NVR is able to support up to 6 cameras (additional cameras available seperately: GGM KITWIFICAMB).
- Recording is only possible on motion detection*** when the camera is connected to the battery.
Product codes relating to this product
- 3859956 GGM KITWIFI2CB KIT NVR + 2 BATTERY CAMERAS
- 3859957 GGM KITWIFICAMB ADDITIONAL CAMERA + BATTERY FOR KITWIFI2CB
- 3859958 GGM BATTERYCAM
* Considering 10 motion detections per day and for each recording time of 10 seconds.
** For information, can be different depending on the environment and constraint on site that can affect the Wi-Fi signal.
*** It is possible to record continuously if the camera is connected to the power line.