BRIGHT SPARKS INNOVATION SERIES 2019
NEXT DATES RELEASED BELOW
At Kellihers & CT Electric, we like to stay ahead of the curve and offer our customers ways of increasing their business offering to their customer. We believe it is an ever evolving world and with technologies changing rapidly we have employed specialists in areas that we firmly believe will thrive over the coming years.
Apart from ‘organic’ growth taking place in the industry at present, as a result of favourable economic conditions resulting in increased construction, there are two market drivers with the potential to bring ‘real’ growth to the electrical industry.
- There is a drive towards changing high-energy consumption lighting over to low-energy consumption LED luminaires in most commercial buildings
- The shift towards electric vehicles (EV) and the potential to, not only save on expensive fuel costs associated with combustion engines, but also self-generate enough power onsite in domestic and commercial applications to satisfy total local energy demand (through PV solar panel installations).
The Government’s climate-change-mitigation plan aims to increase the number of EVs on Irish roads to 500,000 by 2030. The SEAI and department believe sales will jump over the next few years, as more car manufacturers introduce mass-market models.
SO WHAT IS THE BRIGHT SPARKS CLUB??
We have set this up to help build on the relationships we have with our customers. We have developed a half-day training and development program, equipping our customers with all they need to market and sell the new innovative solutions. With events run in their local area, customers will receive marketing material, product information and business training. Essentially, customers will receive an innovative toolkit to help them take advantage of the opportunities that exist throughout the marketplace!
The program will train on the technical…
– How to sell lighting audits and upgrades (covering the lighting audit, new product proposals, financing arrangements, calculating payback & outlining government grants)
– How to sell energy solutions (covering EV chargers, PV solar panel installations, financing arrangements, calculating payback, etc.)
As well as the business side….
– Why every business must now innovate (covering what innovation is, case studies of successful innovators and companies who failed as a result of not innovating, the product life cycle lesson, and how electrical contractors can innovate)
– How to sell new solutions (covering how to target the right type of customer, and how to plan and manage innovative change in your business).
NEXT DATES RELEASED
Date: Thursday 27th June from 9am – 1pm
Location: Clayton Silver Springs Hotel, Cork
Register Here for 27th June: www.brightsparkscork.eventbrite.ie
WEST of IRELAND
Date: Tuesday 2nd July from 9am – 1pm
Location: McWilliam Park Hotel, Claremorris, Mayo
Register Here for 2nd July: www.brightsparks0207.eventbrite.ie